Responsible entertainment is a very important subject at Diamond Cash Slots, which is why we offer you various options to protect yourself against excessive gaming. This begins in the games themselves, as extensive self-help assistance is offered via options which allow you to set your own limits and control your gaming habits.
Setting a deposit limit
You can set a personal deposit limit by contacting our support team. If you have any questions regarding limits or responsible gaming, please don’t hesitate to contact our highly competent support team via e-mail.
Deleting your account
If you don’t want to play anymore at all and leave Diamond Cash Slots entirely, then you’re able to do so via the settings menu in the game.
Please note that if you should delete your account, then all data – including your current Coin balance, VIP-status and game progress – will likewise be deleted and cannot be restored. Your account will be demoted to the level of a guest account.
Do you think that your gaming behavior might be problematic? The below self-test allows you to determine whether or not you may have a gaming problem:
- Do you ignore your family for long periods of time, just to play?
- Do you spend more time playing that you wanted or had planned while ignoring other responsibilities?
- Are you often getting into fights with your partner because you invest a lot of time into gaming?
- Do you feel that you are not able to limit your own gaming habits or quit gaming entirely?
- Are you buying Coins, Gems or Spinner items with the money from your family which would actually be needed to pay for rent, mortgage, education, medicine, groceries, clothing or heating?
- Do you feel that you have to play in order to be around people who understand you?
- When you are with your family, working or taking part in social events, are you always thinking of your next game?
- Are you trying to take part in games during work hours, even if this could cost you your job?
- If you’ve answered any of the above questions with “Yes”, then we recommend that you take action before you develop a gaming addiction.
Many organizations provide assistance in getting a potential addiction problem under control:
Switzerland: www.careplay.ch, www.spielprobleme.ch
United Kingdom: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
Czech Republic: www.gambling.podaneruce.cz
Additional tips about responsible gaming
These pointers will help you in keeping an overview of your gaming habits and protect you from a potential addiction:
- Key to responsible gaming is to always be aware that you are dealing with a game.
- Never borrow money to purchase items in “BRANDNAME”
- Only purchase items in “BRANDNAME” with money which you’ve set aside for entertainment purposes, and never with money which you require for necessary day-to-day transactions.
- Set a time limit for yourself.
- Set a purchase limit for yourself.
- Take breaks often.
- Try to find a balance between gaming and other activities.
- Refrain from playing if you are stressed, depressed or under the influence of drugs.